Anchal Project - Bandana Scarf - Tan Brick Paisley
The tan brick paisley pattern will add a colorful accent to your wardrobe. Delicately handmade from the softest vintage cotton, this one-of-a-kind bandana scarf is our favorite way to accessorize. Tie this small scarf to your handbag, wear it as a neckerchief, or wrap it in your hair.
- Handmade by an Artisan in Ajmer, India
- Machine wash cold and hang dry.
- 22" x 22"
- Handcrafted from 2 layers of vintage cotton sari
- Features the hand-stitched name of the artisan who made it
- Vintage sari material may contain small imperfections or patchwork, enhancing the character, charm, and story of each piece.
- Thread color may vary.
- Item #B180433
Every purchase of an Anchal product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, design training, and educational workshops.